Study Permit

What is a study permit?

A Canadian study permit is a document, when issued allows the foreign national to study at designated learning institutions (DLIs) in Canada. To study in Canada most foreign nationals require a study permit. At Asistus we make sure you have all the documents prior to you applying.

Important to note: Your study permit is not a visa. It does not let you enter Canada. You may also need a visitor visa or an electronic travel authorization (eTA).  Unsure of how to get a study permit? Working with Asistus we will simplify the steps and make sure everything is complete and correct.

Did you know depending on your country you could receive your study permit faster through the Student Direct Stream. Please ask us how.

Open chat
How can Asistus help you today?