Certified translations for your Canadian Immigration application.

Asistus offers certified translation services for your immigration application in Canada. Our certified translators can help you translate immigration documents into Ā either English and or French.

Immigration documentation for Canadian Immigration.

When you apply for a Canadian visa, whether it is a working holiday visa, study permit, or permanent residency through Express Entry, Asistus can help you. Depending on which country you are from, you may need to submit a list of documents to support your immigration application. Ā You may be required to submit certified translation of certain official documents such as:

  • Passport ( stamps, entries)
  • Identity card (Residency records, ChineseĀ Hukou, etc.)
  • Birth certificateĀ 
  • Marriage or divorce certificateĀ 
  • Diplomas and degreesĀ 
  • Academic transcripts
  • Legal or court judgmentsĀ 
  • ContractĀ 
  • Medical recordsĀ 
  • Police clearance certificate or recordsĀ 
  • Residency Certificate
Open chat
How can Asistus help you today?