Have you thought about visiting Canada?

Depending on which country you are from you may neither either a visitor visa or an eTa.

Did you know that Canada welcomes millions of temporary residents (non-immigrants) every year. People are welcomed to enter Canada as tourists for many reasons. Many people come to travel and see this beautiful country. Or many come to visit friends and relatives, while others come to decide if they wish to immigrate permanently. Increasing numbers of travelers from countries all over the world have been making Canada their destination for business and or pleasure.

If you would like to come to Canada on a temporary basis such as a vacation or to visit family/friends, you may need a Temporary Resident Visa (TRV). If you are a citizen from a “visa exempt” country then you would only require and eTa. The TRV (visitor visa) is a document issued by a Canadian Immigration Visa Office outside of Canada, showing that the visitor has satisfied the requirements for admission to Canada. TRVs may be for single entry or multiple entry for up to ten years all depending on when your passport expires. Normally tourists are admitted for a period of six months, however you can apply for a visitor record to extend your stay.

Open chat
How can Asistus help you today?